- Log into Muzooka using your Facebook account. If you haven't already you'll be required to approve the 'Manage Pages' permission from Facebook.
- In the top right, click 'Import a Page', you'll now see all of your Facebook pages available to import.
- Click 'Import' beside the page that you would like to manage on Muzooka (we will never sync or post to Facebook).
- When you're finished, click 'Done' in the top right.
- Now click into the profile you just imported.
- You'll now be on a section called 'Assets', this is where you can upload a new high-res photo, update social links and more.
- When you're finished, scroll to the bottom and click 'Publish'.
Why does Muzooka use Facebook?
Facebook is the most efficient way to verify that you're connected to the official page. Verification is required to protect downstream partners and prove that you own the license to the image so that it can be legally distributed.
I don't use Facebook, how else can I verify?
We're currently working on adding other verification methods, nothing official has been announced yet. Contact us as firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll see if we can help.