Whether you're an artist with a CSV of songs, or a DJ with an exported deck file - easily import your files to Muzooka. We support a variety of types listed below.
How do I upload a file?
You'll upload and save your file as a setlist, here's how:
- Click into your profile.
- On the left navigation (on desktop) click 'Setlists'.
- Click 'Add a Setlist'.
- Click 'Upload a File'.
- We'll process the file, if there are any issues let us know.
What are the supported file types?
As a DJ you can easily import your history files to Muzooka. We support a variety of types listed below.
- CSV with the headers of "title", "iswc", "songwriter"
- TXT files that are tab delimited with the same headers of CSV
- XLSX files, we use the first sheet, with the same headers of CSV
- Traktor files (nml file extension)
- Playlist files (m3u file extension)
If I want to make my own CSV, what format does it need to be?
When you make your own CSV, please create headers of “title”, “iswc” and “songwriter”.