Why does Muzooka require the 'Manage Pages' permission on Facebook?
Muzooka requires access to 'Manage Pages' for two reasons:
- To manage assets and report setlist's on Muzooka you need to import your official Facebook page. You only need to import a page once.
- We need to make sure you have the permissions on Facebook to import and manage the profile on Muzooka, it helps us scale without the need to create email accounts, set passwords, etc.
Important things to note:
- Multiple Facebook page admins can login to Muzooka and manage the same profile!
- We will never post on your behalf to Facebook.
- We do not sync any content to your Facebook page, we only import basic information one time (page name, banner, website, Facebook page URL).